There is "all" nine information.
Q. May we fly drone in Sodegahama, duck ka ura? (we include photography) [Wednesday, August 9, 2017]
- A. As Sodegahama, duck ka ura are densely populated districts, permission of director at local airline is necessary.
Q. I want tourist brochure of Wajima City, what should I do? [Monday, June 6, 2016]
- A. I would like inquiry toward "Wajima City government office Tourism Division" or "wajima tourist information center".
Q. We want to withdraw money, is there ATM? [Friday, March 25, 2016]
- A. As there is ATM which opens on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, don't worry.
Q. Even if it snows in winter, is there morning market? [Tuesday, February 9, 2016]
- A. There is morning market very much unless we have large snow!
Q. How should we go to Wajima? [Tuesday, February 9, 2016]
- A. Bus leaves from Kanazawa!
Q. Is there sightseeing spot winning record of wins and losses of Michelin in Wajima? [Tuesday, February 9, 2016]
- A. There is!
Q. Is there means of transportation in Wajima? [Tuesday, February 9, 2016]
- A. Community bus "noranke bus" going around the Wajima city is convenient.
Q. Is use of winter rent-a-car and car all right? [Wednesday, April 13, 2011]
- A. It becomes snow tire for the winter season, but you make snow tire about car by all means, and come.
Q. How much is mean temperature of Wajima? [Wednesday, April 13, 2011]
- A. We greatly push out in the Sea of Japan and are easy to be affected by periodic wind of heat and cold, and, therefore, seasonal change becomes clear.
wajima tourist information center
Kawaimachi, Wajima-shi, Ishikawa 20 copies 1-131